Where Have I Been?

It’s been so long since I’ve been here to jot anything down. It’s been snowing for nearly two days as I write this but I think the end is near. We’ll have added 15” to our snow depth…bummer. I used to enjoy the snow but now that I’m no longer a kid out sledding or playing in it I’m not all that thrilled to see it. Okay, well maybe when I can plan to be home with a glass of wine, a fire in the fireplace and a movie to watch with my family…then I don’t mind so much.

Speaking of watching a movie…I put in a surround sound system in our family room last week. It’s very nice. My brother Keith who has a cabinet shop made an entertainment center for all the components. He did a super job on it too. I went to Best Buy and bought the Klipsch Quintet system with a Yamaha receiver. I can now find another home for my ever faithful Bose 501 speakers which I got in ’79 while in the Navy.

Time to pack up my stuff and get my butt home to clear some snow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Crowder Concert, NWA188 and Photo Review

Riding, Retirement and a Home Revisited

A Tragic Loss