46,466,465 and Counting

I’m appalled at the beheadings occurring in Iraq but I have to wonder; are we as a society really any better than the terrorists who would do such a barbaric thing to another person? Is a partial-birth abortion any less gruesome than you average everyday run of the mill beheading? It’s not. But hey, we need to get Bush out of office because he wants to make it illegal to do such a thing and for those who lean left I suppose that’s a bad thing. I hope I’m able to one day enter the Left’s stream of consciousness so I too can be enlightened and join in the fun and be able to say that I’m helping make the world a better place. Maybe in another life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Crowder Concert, NWA188 and Photo Review

Riding, Retirement and a Home Revisited

A Tragic Loss