2005

I've been listening to Collective Soul's new cd, Youth. There are some excellent songs and I don't think there is anything weak about it.

We had a nice New Years although we really didn't celebrate it per se'. We had a basement warming party yesterday and had some family and friends over. It was an especially long day for Tammy as she had to be up early and didn't get much if any sleep at all the night before. After everyone was gone she went to lay down around 6:30 with the idea that she'd get up and we'd ring in the new year together. I let her sleep and she went through the night happy the next morning to feel much better. I stayed up and relaxed in front of the new TV and surround sound checking out some HDTV programming. It really is nice. I watched a Doobie Brothers concert.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Crowder Concert, NWA188 and Photo Review

Riding, Retirement and a Home Revisited

A Tragic Loss