Cough Cough

I feel like crap. The morning we left Orlando I noticed I was getting a sore throat. It's now become a full-blown cold and I feel miserable. I took the day off work today and I doubt I'll make it in tomorrow either.

Toby and Allie are quite a pair. I videoed them for 30 minutes today and they never let up once. Always trying to one-up the other. If Toby has something, Allie has to have it and the other way around. Allie is quite a bit smaller than Toby but she holds her own.

What a hassle this timeshare has become. Westgate keeps putting me off and won't give me the address to send the cancellation to. Tammy and I found whatever addresses we could off the mortgage papers and sent the cancellation to each of them as well as a copy to the Florida Attorney General's office explaining our dilemma. The woman who is handling our paperwork at Westgate says she'll have the address for me for sure tomorrow. Why should that be so hard?

My head is pounding and I'm trying to numb it with a glass of wine...it's not helping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Crowder Concert, NWA188 and Photo Review

Riding, Retirement and a Home Revisited

A Tragic Loss