Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Google Maps, Street View

Have you looked on Google Maps, Street View, to see if you were out and about when the Google van taking street view photos came by? It looks as though I was just finishing mowing our yard...either that or I'm just getting started. Use the east and west scroll arrows located toward the bottom of our driveway and you'll see me hanging out toward the left of our garage. Use the left and right arrows located just above the zoom to pan the view.



View Larger Map

Click on the link above to view the image if it appears to be blank.

3 comments:

Saeedi said...

Looks like the GoogleVan was driving eastbound and you were walking into your garage after mowing the lawn.

Either that or you ran out of gas and went back in for that!

Kevin said...

I've since looked up the GoogleVan to see what it looks like. You can't miss it when you see it with the big array of lenses on top.

I hope to get behind one someday while on my bike and be in all sorts of photos. :)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

This is a new one to me. It looks fantastic.